Please read the information below before continuing. (Please contact HTRS at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-937-6569 for corporate membership information.)
Select Your Membership Level
After reviewing the membership level descriptions on the Membership page, you will select the level of membership in the list below that applies to you and press "Next."
Payment Options (Major credit cards, Paypal or checks are accepted)
For membership levels requiring dues, once you complete your profile information, you will be given the choice of
- Using our secure online system with any major credit card (payment is processed through Paypal but you do not need to have a Paypal account);
- Using your secure online Paypal account (select "Paypal Express Checkout" and be sure to select the payment method you prefer before submitting payment)
- Receiving an invoice to pay by check via mail.
Confirmation Emails to Expect
- For complimentary membership levels, after completing and submitting your registration, you will receive two emails: a membership activation receipt and a temporary password with instructions for setting your own personal password.
- If you elect to submit payment online, after completing your payment, you will receive three emails: an HTRS payment receipt, a membership activation receipt, and a temporary password with instructions for setting your own personal password.
- If you elect to receive an invoice to pay by check rather than online, you will receive three emails: an invoice, a membership pending receipt, and a temporary password with instructions for setting your own personal password. When we receive your payment, your membership will be fully activated and you will receive two more emails: an HTRS payment receipt and a membership activation receipt.
How to Log In
If you wish to view the HTRS Member Area content and manage your profile, just click on the "Member Login" button on the top right of the HTRS home page using your email and password.
Consider an Extra Donation
Consider an extra donation to help HTRS fulfill its mission. Just click on the "Donate" button on the top right of the HTRS home page after you have completed your membership application.